Monday, November 24, 2008

The rest of our weekend...

We had a wonderful weekend, even though it was a little busy! We *finally* got Jason's car. He has been very anxious for the past few weeks! He loves it. He was made to drive a Cadillac, I guess. He spent an hour or so Saturday night cleaning it and I watched him walk around the car a couple times at the gas station on Sunday morning. AND, I'm pretty sure he was out in the garage again last night for a while. Boys will be boys! Katelynn seems to love Daddy's new ride. She was a good traveler to Random Lake on Saturday, she slept most of the time.

We finished up most of our Christmas shopping over the weekend! We couldn't be happier about that. If you'd like to see a sneak peak of our pictures from Jennifer Mullinax (Jason's cousin and our FAVORITE photographer) http://jennifermullinaxphotography.blogspot.com/2008/11/sweet-sweet-katelynn.html

We are getting ready to go NORTH! We can't wait to see the rest of our family and celebrate Thanksgiving. We missed out on the annual get-together last year (Christmas) since I was pregnant and couldn't be that far from the hospital. So that means it has been TWO YEARS since our whole family was together. We've gained two memebers of the family since then, Jay's fiance, Jamie, and Katelynn. I'm so glad that Jamie will be joining us this year.

There is so much to be thankful for, so I'm sure I'll have more to say later.

Tonight - It's Monday Night Football!!! GO PACK GO!
I'll post pictures after the game. :)

No comments: