Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kansas City - Day 2 (Saturday)

We started the day out with breakfast from Sonic. Big Surprise for those of you who know Jason, right?

We went to visit our friends, Chris and Kara and their kiddos Austin and Avery, who just moved into a new house. We had lunch with them and watched the KU game.






After lunch, we headed to Cousin Jennifer's house for a photo session. Katelynn was not very cooperative at first. She likes to be in control and do what she wants to do - not sit pretty for the camera. BUT, after a little bribery, she shined! Jen shared one pic with us so far, and it melts our hearts:



We can't wait to see more pics from our afternoon with Jennifer. She is the best! After the photo shoot, Katelynn was able to spend time with her kiddos. I wish I would have had my camera as they had a fun time!

Saturday evening, Great Grandma Shultz came over to Jeff and Natalie's to visit. Oh, I forgot to mention that the "Baby Hogs" let me hold my niece for more than 5 minutes. I even have the pics to prove it!











No comments: