Saturday, March 14, 2009

That birthday time of year

Happy Birthday to Daddy and to Gran! I've had the most fun these past two days hanging out with my mommy and daddy and Gran and Grandpa. Last night, we went to Red Robin to celebrate Daddy's Birthday. I got to eat some onion rings, chicken, hamburger, cheese, cantalope, french fries, and some cheerios. It was so much fun. That place is crazy - babies, kids, and people everywhere. Pretty loud, too! Daddy had a headache when we left. Then, we went to church and I played with Grandpa and Gran while Mommy and Daddy ran a few errands. I had the best time with them. I was supposed to hang out with them all night, but Daddy didn't want to go see a movie.




You'll see that I was a big help in opening presents and cards. I even opend an entire sealed package of spacers.


Tonight, I went with Mommy, Daddy, Gran and Grandpa to my favorite mexican restaurant, El Jaripeo. We celebrated Gran's birthday (again!). It was so much fun. I played hi five and fed everyone chips. I even had some of my mom and dad's burritos. Yummy! Then, we went to Tom's Drive In for some YUMMMMMMMY ice cream. Wow- I really hit the jackpot this time. I had three different kinds to choose from: Mommy's, Daddy's, or Gran & Grandpa's. Before we left, Daddy let me feed myself with his spoon! I can do just about anything.




You can see that I even know what to do with socks. If you look at my 365 blog, you'll see I can even break into the locked cabinets. Yesterday, I said "See ya!" I can open the toilet and stick my hands inside it. I try to pull Gus off the counter by his tail - he doesn't really like this. I'm not sure why. Whew! I am a handful!

Well, it's past my bedtime and I don't want to get in trouble with Mommy and Daddy!

Goodnight!
♥ Katelynn

No comments: