Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy March!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes it was spring already! We are all looking forward to warmer weather and walks and bike rides and swimming! Oh, I can hardly wait!

We've been staying busy. Jason spent last weekend with Katelynn as I went scrapbooking with my best friend, Ann, and my friend Lyn from work. It was a wonderful weekend away. This was my first night away from Katelynn. She did better than I did - it helped that I was scrapbooking her albums!

Katelynn has been teething for about a month. Her molars are coming in - they look huge and painful! She has been enjoying dairy as have I. We had our first slices of pizza, bites of ice cream, and chocolate last week. Marvelous! Reasons why it needs to warm up, so we can exercise!

Today, Katelynn helped her dad put together her table, which she got for her birthday. She is quite the helper, but also quite the adverturesome one! She has no fear! Oh yikes! The fun is just beginning!















We are looking forward to a visit from Great Gran "Tutu" and cousin Andrew this weekend. Woohoo! We ♥ guests!

No comments: