Monday, March 29, 2010

February Fun

The snow finally started to melt and Katelynn loved to help shovel the fresh snow...


She loves to play hide and seek. She'll hide almost everyday when I get home from work. She says "I go hide Momma! Find me!" Or, she'll change it up and say, "You hide Momma," and drag me into the closet! ♥



Jason and I enjoyed a 30th birthday party for my friend Melanie. We went out for dinner at Nakashima's and enjoyed some cocktails with Amy, Mike & Kim!





For Valentine's Day, Katelynn gots lots of mail and she enjoyed her new toys, clothing, and candy! She especially loved the Elmo cards. Jason and I celebrated our 9th Valentine's Day at the new Italian Bistro in Appleton, Carmella's.







And, we got some fab gifts from our Mimi from the Container Store, too! ♥


Katelynn loves her Elmo...she wants to bring him everywhere!






3 comments:

Tina said...

Love the new pics Sandy! Katelynn is growing up so fast and sounds like so much fun!!!

Tina said...

Love the new pics Sandy! Katelynn is growing up so fast and sounds like so much fun!!!

Tina said...

Sandy, love the new pics! Katelynn is adorable and growing up so fast! Hope to see you guys soon!