Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fabulous at Thirty!

I had the most fabulous birthday celebration ever!!!! Turning 30 on Friday, January 29th was quite the adventure. It began with 8 hours at work where everyone wore black, except me who wore white! I had flowers and balloons waiting for me at my desk. Everyone who walked into our office that day knew it was my birthday and that I was 30! We celebrated with a yummy lunch and homemade cake. Super fabulous...then it was time to go home!

Jason, Katelynn and Meghan milled around the house while I watched TV, trying to pass the time. Then all of a sudden it was time to open presents and go for "dinner." I knew something was up...but didn't know what. And on our way to "dinner" we stopped at the Stone Yard to "pick up" my brother. At that moment, I realized this is where the party is!


My Mil and Meghan's Mil


The Pirate Party was a lot of fun, bandanas, bracelets, eye patches, and of course my special hat!




I was so glad that my darling girlfriends came with their husbands!!! Except, I only got a picture of Mel and Dale...
Me and Amy
I was super excited to see Ron and Beth!

And I started jumping up and down when my college girls showed up!!!!!







And of course, the man who made it all possible...♥


My biggest shock was that my darling in-laws came for the party, too! They hopped a flight Friday morning and hung out at my parents house until the party. Then, they brought Katelynn home to bed, and were at our house to celebrate later! ♥







And what birthday celebration isn't complete without a trip to Rico's for breakfast!

On Saturday, we got to hang out with Grammy and Grandpa, Maggie and Erica, and celebrate Meghan's birthday! ♥



Dinner at Margaritas! ♥

No comments: