Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our Vacation to Florida

We enjoyed a wonderful week in Florida! The First Shultz Family vacation at the condo in Redington Beach, Florida. We had so much fun and Katelynn loved spending time with her Grammy and Grandpa, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Natalie, too!

Most days we spent in the pool and the Gulf, although we did do a little shopping, too! It was a relaxing week and we can't wait to do it again.































I can't believe I don't have pictures with Uncle Jeff and Aunt Natalie, but I know they do. Hopefully I'll have more pictures to share from them and Grammy, too. She got some cute pics of Aunt Carol with Katelynn on Saturday morning before we left for the airport.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I don't think I have a picture of Katelynn and I. I do have a picture of Jeff and Katelynn! I'll try and get them downloaded soon.