Thursday, March 6, 2008

Week 7

Katelynn finally got to meet her Auntie Ann! After waiting a really long time, Ann was home for the weekend, interviewing for jobs and she stopped by to visit Katelynn on Sunday with Ben. We're so glad we got to spend some time with you! Hope you both get jobs close to us!


This week is my first week back to work and we're all glad that it's almost over! Katelynn seems to be adjusting to days at Angie's house. Each day seems to be better than the day before. We're looking forward to spending the weekend together, doing nothing! Even though I'm at work, I get to talk about Katelynn alot, as most clients ask to see her picture, a welcome break! I'm so thankful to have a wonderful employer and great co-workers to make this transition easier. I've made it home before dark everyday this week - yippee!!!

No comments: