Sunday, August 30, 2009

♥ Meghan ♥

This post is severely overdue. If you frequent Tinkerbell's blog, you have seen numerous pictures of Katelynn and"Mimi" together. Meghan is the sweetest person you will ever meet and one of my best friends. I met Meghan almost three years ago, when she started working at my office. 40+ hours a week sitting next to each other blossomed into a wonderful friendship. I am truly blessed to have her in my life. I would be pleased if Katelynn turned out to be half as wonderful as she is.

Meghan couldn't resist the beautiful basement bedroom with the huge family room and Plasma TV, so she moved in. We couldn't be happier having her with us. Katelynn has a new BFF and affectionately calls her "Mimi!" Everyday as we leave to go to Angie's, Katelynn sees Meghan's car and screams "Mimi! (at the top of her lungs) Mimi's car...bye Mimi!!"

She makes a super yummy spinach and artichoke dip but I'm not certain she knows how to make anything else. I do know that she has a vintage game of Life that I am dying to play. She has reminded me of my college days living with Erin and Chelsa, staying up until all hours of the night laughing and talking and having fun.

Thanks to you, I've added drinking coffee to my morning routine! And I couldn't be any happier about it! ♥

3 comments:

Natalie said...

We loved having Meghan around when we were there. She's so much fun. I'm glad you have her in your life! Keep her around!

Erin said...

Those were good times!

Meghan said...

Oh dear, this is so sweet... thanks for being so super wonderful! You are so fab, S. Love you to pieces! ♥