Saturday, April 18, 2009

On a boat...

Today we took advantage of the beautiful day and went for a boat ride. Grandpa, Gran, Daddy, Mommy, Grammy and me! This is Grandpa and I walking to the boat...he ♥'s me!
Here I am, chillin with my G-ma's!
Uh-oh! Grammy wasn't so sure about being "on a boat!"
Daddy was the captain of our ship.
I got my sea legs pretty quickly and walked all around!


Grammy and I hung out for a little bit...
Then it was time for me to drive the boat...

As you can see I get right up on the wheel. A true oarswoman.

Grammy pointed out all the duckies to me...
Here's my mommy with some piles of coal behind her. Going up the river is not quite as scenic and going down the river.
Except for the pretty lighthouses!
Grammy really liked it when we got out on the Bay, notice that her lifejacket is OFF!

I couldn't sit still for very long...
Here's some pictures of what we saw (for Grandpa Shultz)


Playing with Grammy's sunglasses...



1 comment:

Natalie said...

Looks like you guys had fun, we thought maybe there were tee-pee's behind Sandy!! LOL. Glad to see you took advantage of a wonderful day. It rained most of the day here.