Friday, August 8, 2008

Mama!

That's right! Katelynn has been babbling all about her Mom and Mama since Wednesday. Jason and I were both a little suprised when she said Mom, maybe we misheard her. So we stopped what we were doing to listen to her continue to say Mom and Mama. She continued to entertain us the rest of the night. I figured it was one of those words she'll say and forget again the next day, but Angie told me she babbled Mama all day on Thursday. This morning, we listened to her talking all about me on the monitor before Jason went to get her up. She makes us laugh all the time.

Hopefully, I'll get the chance to post some pictures from last weekend's trip to Minneapolis tonight.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Geez the girl's growing up way too fast!! I can't believe she's already talking!

Aunt Natalie