Saturday, May 10, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Melanie...
What I was doing 10 yrs ago: May 1998... I was about to graduate from High School! I decided to attend Northern Illinois University and major in Journalism!

Five things on my to do list for today: Buy some new socks for Katelynn, decorate at church, spend time with my mom, hang out with Katelynn, and relax!

Three of my bad habits: Having a bad attitude about work, working too much, and complaining about my dairy free diet!

What would I do if I was a billionaire: Retire, start a foundation, get box seats at Lambeau, hire a cleaning lady.

Five places I have lived: Freedom, WI; DeKalb, IL; Appleton, WI; and currently, Freedom, WI

Five jobs I have had: DJ's SpeedZone, Dayton's (aka Marshall Fields), NASCAR, Bob Gurns Golf Learning Center, and my all-time favorite Winch Advisory Services.

4 places I go over and over: WORK, church, grocery store, gas station

4 people that email me: My dad, Becky, Grandpa McClain, Jason

4 of my favorite foods: Milk, Cheese, Ice Cream, and Pizza (all of which I can't eat!)

4 places I would rather be right now: At Grandma's for Mother's Day, Fiji - Katelynn needs to see the South Pacific, in bed sleeping, or the beach!

4 movies I could watch over and over: I can't stand watching movies over and over again. After I've forgotten how the story goes, I do enjoy most romantic comedies.

No comments: