Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cucumber Pasta Salad from my Baby Shower

Lots of people asked for the recipe for the Cucumber Pasta Salad that Cherie brought to my baby shower last Saturday. I can't remember who all wanted the recipe, so here it is! Enjoy!!!

Cucumber Pasta Salad

3 small to medium cucumbers, diced, no seeds (I slice lengthwise in half first,
then in half again on those 2 sections, remove seeds and dice)
1 small onion, chopped (we used a red onion)
1 TBSP dill weed
Dash of garlic salt
Dash of salt and pepper
Dash of seasoning salt
Box of Bow-tie pasta (cook according to directions, cool)
1 jar Marzetti Slaw dressing (found in refrig section or by salad dressings)
1 carton 8 oz half and half (only use half, save the rest for later or next day
- I usually buy the pint)
Directions:
Boil noodles, rinse and cool. Add slaw dressing and half of the half-and-half.
Mix remaining ingredients and enjoy!

No comments: